EcoPosh Recycled Organic Newborn Fitted Cloth Diapers
- Made out of recycled water bottles, bamboo and organic cotton!
- This diaper will fit newborns from about 5-14 lbs.
- The entire diaper is 7 layers thick and is not waterproof, cover required.
- Available in Snap closure.
- All Kanga Care products have been lovingly designed and invented by a mother in Colorado and distributed world wide out of Golden, Colorado.
- Sorry but we are not authorized to ship these products outside of the US.
- Responsibly made in China.
- Before first use diapers should be prepped.
- PREPPING DIAPERS: Wash 5X in hot water (no detergent) with a cold rinse, tumble dry medium. This will shrink diapers to appropriate size and "sponge" up fabric for maximum absorbency. (Diapers will be at their fullest absorbency after 10 washes but may begin use after 5 washes.)
- If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature. After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped. Chose whichever snap settings fits your newborn the best.
- Fasten diaper to baby
- This diaper needs a cover! Use with the Eco•Posh Wool Cover or the Rumparooz One Size Diaper Cover.
Wash & Care:
- Cold Wash/Cold Rinse, fast cycle, no detergent, spin dry (quick pre-wash).
- After pre-wash; wash on Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with 1/4 regularly suggested amount of cloth diaper safe detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
*Detergent: Please ONLY use a Kanga Care Recommended Detergent. Use of alternative detergents may cause natural fibers to be eaten away and can disintegrate elastic. Do not use detergents that are "Free & Clear" or contain fabric softeners. Fragrances may cause irritation, discontinue detergent brand if irritation occurs. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softeners or drier sheets. Do not soak. Do not soak diapers in detergent or any laundry additives for removing stains, odor or buildup. If staining, odor or buildup occurs, make sure you are using a detergent that contains enzymes.
These recommendations are specifically for EcoPosh Recycled Organic Newborn Fitted Diapers and are provided by the manufacturer.
1. Cold rinse
2. Hot wash - cold rinse: only add half the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
3. Cool rinse
4. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
1. Original Tide Ultra.
3. Ecover (powdered, not liquid)
Please do not use laundry additives such a bleach, Oxiclean, borax or Bac-out to wash your Kanga Care products.